Site Planning - Hardscape Design - Planting Design - Lighting Design
Create a natural flow from the indoor to the outdoor that is functional while still bringing appealing aesthetics and comfort.
- Client requested privacy, fire pit, outdoor kitchen, large dining area, butterfly garden and improved view from the house.
- Designate and design specific spaces that each feel like cozy rooms linked together into a breezy large space.
-Keep the entertaining space comfortable for every day living while being able to handle larger party/dinner crowds as needed.
- Design a large privacy fence an incorporate a large succulent vertical wall as a design show piece.
- Create a lush butterfly and hummingbird garden to bring life and movement to the site.
- The large fountain space is designed as an Italian garden, to match the building architecture, with geometrical and symmetrical beds. The fountain provides sound and cooling effects while a promenade pathway around the fountain invites the user to the lavender and citrus scents.
- The lighting design enhances the beauty of the garden at night so that people are more apt to linger after dark. The soft ambient glows create a magical atmosphere while making the garden safe to navigate at night.