Site Planning - Hardscape Design - Planting Design
Create a geometric and linear design with simple and efficient lines in a grid formation.
- Use mixed materials such as concrete pavers, wood, various stones and decomposed granite to add interesting plant textures to add appeal.
- Create an overall neutral palette with pops of color to emphasize the architectural features.
- Define the design style to be perceived from the street with a contemporary wood gate, pots and a crisp white wall.
- Design a comfortable, inviting and stylish front patio.
- For the back yard, add a firescape zone between the hills and the residence with a succulent garden that will not interfere with the stunning view.
- Design a custom fountain and add plant materials that attract birds, hummingbirds, and butterflies.
- Update the property edge with a contemporary fence that does not inhibit the stunning view.